FW: [Nagiosplug-devel] FW: Nagios / Perl oracle monitoring script

Ken Munson Ken.Munson at dalsemi.com
Wed Aug 7 14:27:03 CEST 2002

Aaron,

YOU ARE MY HERO!   Thank you VERY VERY MUCH for sending this.  I had a small
problem with my tnsnames.ora file but once I got that squared away it
worked!!

I really can't thank you enough.  I have 50 or  more hours in on this.  It
took me a good bit to get the DBI/DBD stuff working.  It is this kind of
help that keeps the whole linux/perl/nagios (open source in general) thing
going strong.  In turn I will help ANYONE I can on the nagios (or any other
for that matter) user list.

Thank you again!

Ken Munson

Also thanks to Paul DeLong and Andrew Mayhew for there help.  The best thing
about all this is no one even hammered me for being  "slow" on these
concepts which I obviously am.  THANKS!