[Nagiosplug-devel] Error compiling check_nt

Pehla, Fabian Fabian.Pehla at Dregis.com
Tue Dec 3 06:40:13 CET 2002

Hi,

I also had some trouble concerning check_nt from NSClient. At the moment I
am using check_nt from NSClient 1.07.0 because the old version in 1.06.2
produced Segmentation faults when checking many services at once and turning
on the option -d SHOWALL.

If anyone is interested in a patch for check_nt.c (NSClient 1.07.0) to work
with nagios-plugins-1.3.0-beta2, please feel free to ask me.

The only modification I made (as far as I remember) was replacing ssprintf
with asprintf (jsut ad the project maintainers did with the other plugins
due to a modified snprintf.c).

Best regards,

Fabian

P.S.: This patch could also be a solution to Bug #646516