[Nagiosplug-devel] AF-Independent code for plugins

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Mon Dec 9 21:05:05 CET 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 09:34:06PM -0500, Subhendu Ghosh wrote:

> Thanks :)
>
> Please post patch to SF when appropriate.  It also helps keep track of
> things that have not yet been worked on..
>
> -sg

	As soon as I clear up a few run-time errors I'm encountering I
will make the diff and submit it to SF... Currently all the check_tcp
plugins (pop, imap, ftp, etc) work and check_ping... I'm running into
some problems with check_ldap, check_http, check_dns and check_dig
though but looking into them as they don't appear to use the check_tcp.c
code base...

	Jeremy