[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ssh.c update

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Fri Dec 13 20:38:02 CET 2002

	I'm in the process of trying to make a diff of check_ssh.c that
removes the need for ssh_resolve() and uses my_tcp_connect() from
netutils.c to handle the connection code to create the socket... I
cleaned up the sscanf() call and have it checking the hostname given on
command line using is_host() prior to trying to connect...

	This patch can be applied without my other AF-independent code
although once the patch to netutils.* and utils.* it will allow
check_ssh to handle IPv6 hosts along with IPv4...

	I'll have it posted on the patches page shortly...

	Jeremy