[Nagiosplug-devel] nagios plugin written in sh

Bertelson, Tom (CAP, CARD) Tom.Bertelson at gecapital.com
Thu Jul 11 06:23:04 CEST 2002

Carefully check your environment variables.  This is the problem I run into
most often.  You may have things exported at the command line that the
nagios daemon doesn't.
--
Tom Bertelson                "Any sufficiently advanced technology
GE Card Services              is indistinguishable from magic."