[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-633721 ] Bug in Check_nt (nsclient) ???

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 5 10:17:02 CET 2002

Bugs item #633721, was opened at 2002-11-05 10:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=633721&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have some trouble retriving counters values from the
NT4 and W2000 performance monitor.
I have found that when you try to retrive a counter which
contains a '/' in the name you will get a number back
that makes no sense.
I tryed to do this with several counters containing
forward slashes and found the same problems.

Example:
./check_nt -H 10.11.250.10 -v COUNTER -
l "\Memory\Page Faults/sec","%.3f"

because of the '/' in "Page Faults/sec" something goes
wrong with the query. i do get a value back but it is not
the same value i see when i look at perfmon in
Windows.

What is the value i get here and how can i get the value i
requested?