[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: nagiosplug- check_snmp

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Tue Nov 12 10:46:02 CET 2002

Thanks Michael.

Looks like another change between v4.x and 5.x
(Also might look into supporting some IPv6 and TCP options in 5x)

As a side note: there was a change in r1.8 (line 326) where the "}else{"
clause was dropped.

Without out it, I can't seem to get my warning/critical range checking to
work.  check_num() properly sets iresult but the lack of the "else" clause
overrides it.

I have a patch - but wanted to confirm before applying it.

-subhendu