[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Report on nagios-plugins-200211081100 for Solaris

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at mail.debisschop.net
Thu Nov 14 12:18:15 CET 2002

Voon, Ton writes:

> I agree Solaris make looks bad, but it is so close to working...

automake SHOULD create makefiles that work without requiring GNU make. I do
hope to reach that goal. So I appreciate the bug report.

That being said, I'm really not sure I'll get non-GNU makes to work well
before the 1.3.0 release. I don't really view it a such a priority that it
should slow the test and release cycle any more. Just fair warning.

 --
Karl