[Nagiosplug-devel] RE: nagiosplug- check_snmp

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Thu Nov 14 22:56:09 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 16:13, Subhendu Ghosh wrote:
> Yes - warning state when it shouldn't be. - dropping the " }else{ "
> clause back in seems to fix it.
>
> check_snmp - should be supporting both 4.x and 5.x  - most of my testing
> is 4.x
>
> I'll pop the "else" clause back in tonight

I'm about to drop in a patch that includes this, plud better handling of
units for multiple checks.

Just give my patch a once over,

I'm changing line 310 to:

		} else if (eval_method[i] & WARN_PRESENT) {

But you refered to line 326, so I'm not 100% sure we're talking about
the exact same solution, though the problem seems the same.

--
Karl DeBisschop <karl at debisschop.net>