[Nagiosplug-devel] flexlm plugin

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Fri Nov 15 01:20:03 CET 2002

Hello,

I've tried the flexlm plugin with some errors.
The version I've tested is check_flexlm (nagios-plugins 1.3.0-alpha1)
1.4

On running the command  ./check_flexlm
/symlnks/flexlm/licenses/license.dat
I've got the following errors:
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 1.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 1.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 1.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 2.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 2.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 2.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 3.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 3.
./check_flexlm line 88, <CMD> line 3.
moishe UP,  license server for dalims: UP v6.1

And as far as I'm not a perl expert, I didn't understand the errors.

here is the result of the command : /symlnks/flexlm/bin/lmstat -c
/symlnks/flexlm/licenses/license.dat
Flexible License Manager status on Fri 11/15/2002 10:15

License server status: 6666 at moishe
    License file(s) on moishe: /symlnks/flexlm/licenses/license.dat:

    moishe: license server UP (MASTER) v6.1

Vendor daemon status (on moishe):

    dalims: UP v6.1

Is this error due to different version of the lmstat, or due to the
implementation of the perl code itself ?

Any idea is welcome.
Pascal Miquet