[Nagiosplug-devel] RE: nagiosplug- check_snmp

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Nov 15 09:38:02 CET 2002

I should also have said, if you have a patch that you tink corrects
these things (or some of them), maybe you should go ahead and apply it.
We can always back it out if we need to, but I suspect having you code
fixes someplace where we can all see them will just make it faster to
get to the point where we're ready to include it in the release.

--
Karl DeBisschop <karl at debisschop.net>