[Nagiosplug-devel] check_iftable - Submission

Rob King rob.king at wholefoods.com
Fri Nov 15 14:07:02 CET 2002

Hey Subhendu,
    *grins* Now that I've looked at the check_ifstatus, I don't really
see much of a difference. Sorry, when I grabbed the help message for
check_ifstatus and I saw that it had a <PORT> option, I thought that it
was used for checking specific ports.

    So, that's my bad. Duplication of labor, all my fault.

    Thanks for the pointer, though.

    Rob