[Nagiosplug-devel] Tags in the CVS repository...

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Sat Nov 16 04:48:03 CET 2002

On Sat, 2002-11-16 at 02:45, Michael Kingsbury wrote:
> 	I was trying to add in someone's request for a feature in check_disk, and
> in the process came across a bug in it.  Unfortunately, it was rather
> difficult to tell what version in the CVS repository corresponses with what
> is in tar balls etc...   I'd like to make a suggestion of creating a tag per
> 'released' version of a source code tarball to make life easier on those
> trying to follow what's going on in the repository....
>
> -mike

No release so far, so no tags.

But in the future we will tag alphas and beta's too.

Please note that 'check_disk --version' will give you the CVS version of
the plugin in question. (if you get 1.1.1.1, that means it is the code
originally moved over from the nesaint plugins 1.3.0 branch).

--
Karl DeBisschop <karl at debisschop.net>