[Nagiosplug-devel] Disfonctionnement of plugins

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Mon Nov 18 05:43:13 CET 2002

Hello,

This is what I've done :

I've got a host named ADAM. On this host, I've got three services ping,
twist server, workflows checks.
Note that was done to test how nagios behave with my plugins.
Unfortunately, there is no remote execution of my plugin. So the check
is made on my laptop Moishe, and return succefull, because the service
is there.
BUT when the network cable is disconnected, the HOST ADAM is in critcal
state, the ping service also, but the two other services are OK, because
they check Moishe rather than ADAM, but into the system, those two
service are attached to the ADAM host.

Should it be some checks according mismatched result between Host and
services attached ?
This to infor administrator that behavior is not what user expect.

Regards
Pascal Miquet