[Nagiosplug-devel] IPv6 support

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Mon Nov 18 09:57:02 CET 2002

	Just trying to find out if anyone else is in my situation and
trying to monitor both IPv4 and IPv6 hosts from a dual-stacked
machine... I'm currently working with the CVS version of the plugins
with the intent of getting them to be able to support IPv6 as well as
the current IPv4 equally...

	Currently I have the check_ping plugin working with the ability
to specify a seperate binary for IPv6 pings and working on the other
TCP/UDP service plugins... As soon as I have a working patch against the
CVS repository I will submit the patch.... I just wanted to make a
notice in the case someone else was working on this so we might not
duplicate efforts...

	Jeremy T. Bouse
	Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
	jbouse at Debian.org