[Nagiosplug-devel] Update: Default time-out of plugins.

Jan David jan.david.jd at belgium.agfa.com
Mon Oct 21 02:38:01 CEST 2002

I made a mistake in my previous post. To fix the problem with the
time-outs, you have to change the line:

#define COMMAND_TIMEOUT         60                     /* timeout for execution of plugins */

In the nrpe.c source file and re-compile. For some reason this is hard-coded into the source.
It seems to me that this would be better placed in "common.h"  and made available to the user
as a command-line option.

One final remark: this issue remains the same whether you are using nrpe-1.2.5 (netsaint) or
nrpe-1.5 (nagios).

Regards,

J. David

"Jan David" <jan.david.jd at belgium.agfa.com>@lists.sourceforge.net on