[Nagiosplug-devel] NOCPulse

Rusch, Daniel Daniel.Rusch at GlobalCrossing.com
Wed Oct 23 12:29:06 CEST 2002

The software NocPulse sells isn't freeware.  I know the people who started
NocPulse many of them are xGlobal Crossing employees.  If you can be a
little specific I'd be happy to ask them your questions.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: ABostick at mydoconline.com [mailto:ABostick at mydoconline.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 2:00 PM
To: nagiosplug-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagiosplug-devel] NOCPulse

I do not know if anyone caught this, but RedHat this week purchased a
company called NOCPulse that writes software to "manage many servers as
one".  So I had to see this was about and after looking at the screen shots,
I'm thinking "This is nagios or at least the nagios plugins..."

The service check names and result codes are identical to Netsaint / Nagios
but from what I can tell I do not think they are open source...

Any one else know what this is about as I'm curious about RedHat "buying"
software which is already free...

Aaron