[Nagiosplug-devel] improved check_oracle

jmarquart at planalytics.com jmarquart at planalytics.com
Tue Sep 10 05:40:03 CEST 2002

Philip,
     I don't know if you would be interested, but I submitted some patches over
the summer that also enables you to use the check_oracle script to check the
current capacities of tablespaces.  It returns a percentage utilized as well as
number of MB / Total MB available.

I am sure in the list archives there is a copy - or I would be happy to send you
one if interested.

-john

Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> on 09/09/2002 07:21:37 PM

Please respond to Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com>