[Nagiosplug-devel] Netsaint/Nagios plugin for checking Compaq Array Controllers

guenther.mair at energis.it guenther.mair at energis.it
Thu Apr 3 03:54:57 CEST 2003

Hi there......

this is what I email Ethan yesterday. Maybe you find it useful - is there
anyone doing work on newer Array Controller series? Or something like
HP/Compaq's "Health Driver"?

Cheers,

Günther

Günther Mair
Internet Engineer

ENERGIS Italia GmbH
Pfarrhofstrasse 60/A
I-39100 Bozen (BZ)
Tel.: +39 0471 254000
Fax: +39 0471 251617
Email: guenther.mair at energis.it
Web: http://www.energis.it
----- Weitergeleitet von Günther Mair/Datef am 03.04.2003 13:45 -----

                    "Ethan
                    Galstad"             An:     guenther.mair at energis.it
                    <nagios at nagio        Kopie:
                    s.org>               Thema:  Re: Netsaint/Nagios plugin for checking Compaq Array Controllers

                    03.04.2003
                    04:28

Hi Guenther -

Could you forward this on to the nagiosplug-devel mailing list (or
submit it via the plugins homepage)?  I don't do much plugin
development anymore, so if you submit it to them it'll get included.
Thanks!

On 2 Apr 2003 at 13:54, guenther.mair at energis.it wrote:

> Hi Ethan!
> Hi Spark!
>
> This could be quite usefull for people who, as I do, don't like snmp
> installed. It should compile as is, it's only requirements are a the
> presence of a linux-kernel source-tree beyond /usr/src and a working gcc.
>
> Together with check_nrpe it may well be used on remote hosts.
>
> Spark, have you got some idea where I could find samples on how to access
> newer Compaq Array Controllers? I asked Compaq/HP directly but they won't
> give out information, anywhere there seems to be someone active on this.
>
> Have a try,
>

> Gunny
>

> G?nther Mair
> Internet Engineer