[Nagiosplug-devel] New check_procs design

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Thu Apr 3 06:13:57 CEST 2003

OK. I'll start the check_procs with --metric, ps with options for vsz, rss &
cpu, removal of check_vsz and verbose messaging.

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.