[Nagiosplug-devel] New Nagios plugin (check_logins - version 0.1)

Dag drobole at broadpark.no
Sat Apr 5 20:13:10 CEST 2003

Hi nagiosplug-devel!

I am a Norwegian student, currently working for a project called
skolelinux [ http://www.skolelinux.no ].
In this context I have made a plugin that monitor how many
simultanous login sessions a user has from different hosts.
This plugin might be implemented in the skolelinux distribution
in the future.

The plugin is contained in a tarball attached to this mail.

Here is the version output from the plugin:
./check_logins (nagios-plugins 200303300107) 0.1

I have only tested this plugin on debian linux:
(Linux drob2 2.4.20 #1 SMP Sat Jan 4 23:06:36 CET 2003 i686 unknown)

Dag Robole
[ http://home.oslo.nith.no/~robdag ]