[Nagiosplug-devel] RE: [Nagios-users] NSClient

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Wed Apr 23 07:43:53 CEST 2003

Yes, we run NSClient on several 2k Servers with SP3,  I havn't attempted
to check counters but the builtins work fine.  The only trouble I came
across was when I tried to poll info from our Exchange Cluster Virtual
Server.  It would cause a wierd unrelated error that would take the
exchange server down.  But other than that it works like a charm.

What is happening with yours exactly?