[Nagiosplug-devel] RE: [Nagios-users] NSClient

rubiyz rubiyz at swyz.com
Wed Apr 23 22:05:05 CEST 2003

GFI MailSecurity's HTML threat engine found HTML scripts in this email
and has disabled them.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm also fully aware than there are some
painful issues with NSClient. As this tool is still very much used, I'll
try to bring it to a new level of reliability, maybe using another
technology...

If someone can give me some help on the Unix plug in part, we could save
some time in the development ...

I'll do my best to get it very soon!

Best regards,

Yves