[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-727018 ] Newest release of the AIX plugin suite

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 24 10:13:09 CEST 2003

New Plugins item #727018, was opened at 2003-04-24 11:12
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=727018&group_id=29880

Category: Perl plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This archive is the latest plugin suite for AIX written
by Lonny Selinger and Chris Rothecker. We've included
methods for checking validation of Kerberos tickets for
both root, and privileged user accounts as well as: a
print queue checker (which attempts to bring downed
queues back up), a paging space reporter, and a failed
root logon attempts plugin.

There can always be refinement and suggestions/issues
are welcome. All of the plugins now have version, help
and usage information but if something seems to be
missing (a lot of the times we comment directly in the
code), please let us know.