[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-728927 ] check_http-with-client-certificate and more...

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 28 06:41:03 CEST 2003

New Plugins item #728927, was opened at 2003-04-28 13:40
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=728927&group_id=29880

Category: C plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This plugin is a rewrite of the existing check_http.c
and additionally implements the following features:

* check server certificate against supplied hostname
(Host: header) if any
* check server certificate against local CA
certificates (as browsers do)
* authenticate with client certificate (and optional
passphrase)
* specify HTTP returncodes to return a status of
WARNING or OK instead of CRITICAL (only global for 3xx
or 4xx errors)
* check only against HTTP status line and exit
immediately if not matched

This plugin code can be compiled as a replacement for
the existing check_http.c.

As discussed with Subhendu Ghosh it is meant to be
integrated with the existing plugin code. In the
meantime feel free to use and test the plugin...

It is mainly tested with Solaris 2.6 and 8 and also
with Red Hat Linux 6.x and 7.x. As I remember I have
not yet compiled the plugin without OpenSSL, so this
may not work.

Feel free to post your feedback to the nagiosplug-devel
list.

Fabian