[Nagiosplug-devel] check-ide_smart plugin ?

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Sat Aug 2 22:19:03 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2002-12-14 at 10:40, Brian Ipsen wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  Browsing through the CVS repository I noticed the check_ide-smart plugin.
> Any  perticular reason for it not to be included in the "standard"
> distribution of plugins ?? I have tried to compile it, and maybe I'm doing
> something basically wrong, because I cannot get it to perform a "quiet"
> check.. Might be something with the getopt() call.
>
> I compiled it using:
>
> gcc -O3 -march=i686 -mcpu=i686 -funroll-loops -o check_ide-smart
> check_ide-smart.o -lutil

Did you ever get response on this?

I've never used it, so was not in a position to respond at the time. But
recenyly I've been going through code to markup for multilingual
operation and I also found that it did not build properly.

I have the -n (nagios format output) option working, but I'm less sure
about the other modes.

I should be committing to CVS HEAD later tonight. May be of no interest
to you any more, but who knows.

--
Karl