[Nagiosplug-devel] PIKT as plug in tool kit

Brian S Queen bqueen at nas.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 5 10:01:05 CEST 2003

The Nagios design is essentially a black box when it comes to plug-ins.
I think the stength of PIKT is exactly in this black box of Nagios.  I
think it would be very useful to consider PIKT to be the plug-in tool kit,
and find some way to unit the config files of the two projects.  PIKT
is a centralized and cross platform method for creating, and
distributing little alarm style programs.  But I don't know if it has any
Windows support.

Brian McQueen
NASA/Ames
NAS Division