[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-773588 ] check_ntp vs Cisco & Solaris NTP responses

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 10 08:32:03 CEST 2003

Bugs item #773588, was opened at 2003-07-18 08:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=773588&group_id=29880

Category: Parsing problem
Group: v1.3.0 beta3

Initial Comment:

Found some Solaris machines that don't match against
line 263's parsing of the reply from ntpq, they use a
#, not * or o.

Changed it to (\*|o|\#) instead of (\*|o) in the regex
and its happy again, checked against Tardis on windows
and xntpd on Linux and Solaris.

Found another problem, tried against a cisco and it
returned a - where the script expects l,u,m,b.  Line
263 again.

Changed ([lumb]+) to ([lumb-]+)

Patch tested against Linux, Solaris, Windows (Tardis)
and Cisco ntp's.