[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Support Requests-725238 ] invalid drive when using check_nt

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 20 03:14:02 CEST 2003

Support Requests item #725238, was opened at 2003-04-21 21:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397598&aid=725238&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am able to retrieve disk information about the C: drive
of a remote NT machine using the check_nt script.  But,
If I try any of the other drives on that machine, I get the
following error "Free disk space : Invalid drive".  Is there
something specific that I need to include in the syntax?

Thanks,
Shane