[Nagiosplug-devel] Question for the devs.

Andre Bergei andre.bergei at ementor.no
Thu Dec 4 00:34:04 CET 2003

Hi group.
I've just been in contact with Vladislav Bogdanov, the author of check_snmpp and snmpp deamon, regarding support
For performance support, but he was busy for now and could not look into it.

 I know this plugin is not a part of the sourceforge project, but maybe some of the coders with knowledge
Of the original check_snmp plugin could update the check_snmpp source to support performance?

 For us with realy big nagios systems with lots of snmp checks, the proxy deamon is great stuff, it would just rock if
It got performace support also.

 Just tought i'd better ask.

Cheers
/andré