[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-854817 ] check_swap 1.4beta1 on AIX: crit,warn args swapped

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 24 00:54:04 CET 2003

Bugs item #854817, was opened at 2003-12-05 15:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=854817&group_id=29880

Category: Argument proccessing
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
on AIX 3.4, using nagios-plugins-1.4beta1 tarball:

   check_swap -a -w 50% -c 75%

Yields:

   Warning percentage should be more than critical
percentage

on Solaris and Linux, the command works as expected.