[Nagiosplug-devel] Nearly time for next (last) beta?

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Sun Feb 9 04:09:05 CET 2003

I'd like to propose a beta for release on 18-19 Feb 2003.

My reasoning is

a) we are near ready

b) some of us in the US will have that day off, making a few more hands
available for bug fixes, etc (Sorry to be parochial, but it does mean I
will have more time available than I usually do)

Is that a reasonable schedule to shoot for?

I would further suggest that will be the last beta, and if we don't turn
up many issues, I'd tentatively expect a release candidate about a week
later.

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop at infoplease.com>
Director of Software Development, Infoplease/Pearson Education