[Nagiosplug-devel] Looking for debian package maintainer

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at UnderGrid.net
Mon Feb 10 13:44:04 CET 2003

	I thought I had sent you a message privately Karl regarding the
information I had received from Turbo... I had been in contact with him
for awhile to inquire about his progress on both the nagios and plugin
packages awhile back... His main thing was that he hadn't seen any
stable release specific to nagios yet so he was still pointing people to
the netsaint plugin package and had set the dependency for nagios to use
the netsaint-plugin package...

	Jeremy