[Nagiosplug-devel] RE: Daily Snapshot ?

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Sat Feb 15 11:08:09 CET 2003

Karl,

	Is there any reason why it shouldn't be generated at the same
time the configure script is ran? That just seems to make more sense to
me, but then again I don't run RedHat or any RPM based distro... Just
ignore my slight bias towards Debian :)

	Jeremy