[Nagiosplug-devel] Bug report 684574

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Tue Feb 18 07:06:13 CET 2003

If everybody is for it, I'd like to be able to do that.

The only issue preventing this right now is that there is a SF bug on
email generated from all Tracker items (bugs/patches/etc).  The email has
an implicit destination and Mailman doesn't like implicit destinations.
So an admin message is generated and the message must be approved
manually.

I posted a bug report with SF on this.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=630798&group_id=1&atid=200001

-sg