[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: [Nagiosplug-checkins] CVS: nagiosplug Makefile.am,1.6,1.7

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Tue Feb 18 16:47:03 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 18:36, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> 	I was gonna ask this myself as it made sense to keep the getopt
> and getloadavg implementations in lib/ together...
>
> 	Jeremy
>
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 05:18:26PM -0500, Karl DeBisschop wrote:
> > You did the getopt changes, right?
> >
> > Should we put getloadavg.c into lib as well?
> >
> > If so, do you ahve a few moments to implement it?  It should be the
> > actual move plus mods to where AM/AC call getloadavg.m4

More importantly, there was a bug that bears on this reported today:

<snip>
I did run into an issue compiling the CVS plugins.  It kept telling me
it could not find getloadavg.c. However getloadavg.c was in the plugins
directory.

I dont know if this is right or not, probably not since I am not a
developer, but I opened configure and set the following from:

ac_config_libobj_dir=.

to:

ac_config_libobj_dir=./plugins

and it works now.
</snip>

If there were bugs against snprintf, we could move that. But in feature
freeze, I sort of feel we should move where we have bugs, leave it be
where we don't.

Any of us could handle it, I think. I thought Von had made lib in the
first place (but my memory could be off) and I thought it would be just
a little easier for the person who last messed with lib.Makefile.am

--
Karl