[Nagiosplug-devel] Changes to tracker status

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at UnderGrid.net
Thu Feb 20 06:29:08 CET 2003

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 01:05:43AM -0500, Karl DeBisschop wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 00:19, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> > 	You'll get no complaints on this one from me... I actually
> > enabled this by default on my own project I've started on SF... As for
> > the posts to the mailing lists it could be because the list is setup for
> > submissions only from list members... It might allow spam to make it in
> > but opening it up would allow the tracker emails to come through... I
> > think you would have to do it through the Mailman interface itself
> > rather than through the SF list admin pages...
>
> If that's the case, maybe we could add the tracker originator as a
> member?

	Provided the tracker messages all originate from the same
address that is a possible solution as well... I hadn't been paying
close enough attention to see if they all came from the same address or
not...

	Jeremy