[Nagiosplug-devel] patch status/next release

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Jan 3 22:22:02 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 11:12, Paul Dlug wrote:
> I see a number of patches that have not been acted on. How active is
> development and when is the next release planned?

Some have been acted on but not cleared from the list. A little
deceptive. Working on that.

Last release was a beta at the end of November. No timetable for getting
out of beta, and yes we did slow down in December. I am picking up
again, and there are signs others are as well.

All in all, even though it's called beta, it's better than the netsaint
plugins official releases, but we do have to hack through some of those
patches to call it ready for release.

Could be sometime in February, if I had to guess. But I could be moved
either way by a good argument about when we should call it done. My
major needs have been met, as far as I'm concerned, we should not be
doing major changes now (i.e., we should probably call a feature freeze
real soon now).

--
Karl