[Nagiosplug-devel] new check_imap w/ SSL cmd line switch and check_jabber plugins

Bryan Loniewski brylon at jla.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 8 12:12:14 CET 2003

I have submitted to the nagiosplug sourceforge site a patch and the
directory used to make the patch of the modified check_imap plugin and the
new check_jabber plugin I wrote. I have added 2 switches to the check_imap
code, the first being use SSL and the second being whether or not to
validate the server certificates. The check_jabber code has the same
switches as the check_imap. Use the patch and/or code as you like. Any
feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bryan Loniewski