[Nagiosplug-devel] Hi people...

Johan Levander levander at kull.cx
Wed Jan 8 14:35:03 CET 2003

I've developed a Web based PHP script and we are using it to edit the hosts in a very simple manner... it uses PHP and MySQL to maintain the "hosts"...

I know that there already is one written for just this purpose, but my expreince is that it is to complex... are u people interested in my own simple version?

It uses only generic-hosts config and writes the following files:
hosts.cfg
services.cfg
hostgroups.cfg

It also reads those files for easy implemetation on your system (or in case of database failure =))) )

So, are u interested in this little script???

Kind regards
Johan Levander
NOC-technician
Utfors Bredband AB