[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-667281 ] check_disk_smb doesn't parse correctly shares and username

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 13 11:56:05 CET 2003

Bugs item #667281, was opened at 2003-01-13 18:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=667281&group_id=29880

Category: Parsing problem
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I found parsing error of the arguments in the
check_disk_smb.

Microsoft permit to have shares that ends with a $ but in
the parsing of the share parameter the $ is not
considered to be a valid character.

In the same way the user parameter don't parse
correctly because a user can be of this type:
domain\user. The \ char is not accepted.

I don't know if ther is already a patch.
If don't, I can modify this script to correct this problems.

Tnx
   Ambrogio De Lorenzo