[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-670385 ] NSClient segmentation fault

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 18 15:49:03 CET 2003

Bugs item #670385, was opened at 2003-01-18 17:28
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=670385&group_id=29880

Category: Embedded Perl failure
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
Hello all!

The plugin check_nt always return the statement
'segmentation fault'. It doesn mind if I use CPULOAD,
USEDDISKSPACE, UPTIME or any other option.

I get the same statement 'segmentation fault' if I use
./check_nt --help

I am using Nagios 1.0, nagiosplugins-1.3.0b2 on Red Hat
7.2. The NSClient version is 1.07.1

The check_nt doesn't come with the plugins package
anymore, so I've got the Distrib-1.07.1.zip file   in
the http://nsclient.ready2run.nl/ web site and unzip in
a Windows 2000 station. Then I transfered the check_nt
binary file to Red Hat via ftp.

Can somebody give me a tip to workaround this problem?

Thanks