[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Nagios plugin translation in French

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Wed Jul 2 20:48:06 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 08:08, Pierre-Antoine.Angelini admin wrote:
> Hi, Karl,
>
> what's up ?

I just did the first part of gettext conversion in my CVS. I need to get
a little more comforatble before I commit it back to the repository.

I will start by converting one of the C plugins for translation.

I have also researched and found that I will be able to add you and the
other translators to CVS in such a way that you can do translations
without having write access to the entire CVS tree, which should enable
us to tabke on a raft of translators without the longe acceptance period
we have for full-fledged devlopers.

Do you have a sourceforge account? I will need to know you sourceforge
user name at some point.

Thanks for your patience -- we are finally making progress I think.

--
Karl