[Nagiosplug-devel] release of 1.3.1

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Thu Jul 10 23:41:04 CEST 2003

I am packing 1.3.1 now, as work in stable bug fixes seems to be slack.
If people have more stuff to add, we can always do the 1.3.2 release.

I found one nasty think out, however. The Changelog that Emacs/CVS
produces does not separate between the stable and development branches.

I have long felt that since I am putting good CVS comments into the log,
I should not need to write a changelog narrative. Sorry, but I just
don't have the time.

But I also must confess tha our current changelog (derived from CVS) is
horrible. Any good suggestions on a low effort way to address this? I
suppose it would be quite easy enough to make a like script that wrapped
the cvs commit with something that took that same comment and put it
into the change log. Better ideas, anyone?

Anyway, the changelog is junk, but there's a bunch of bugs fixed, and
we've waited long enough. Expect a release within the hour.

--
Karl