[Nagiosplug-devel] check_procs

VonEssen, John vonessj at intelihealth.com
Fri Jul 25 07:54:13 CEST 2003

System is Solaris 2.8 (2/02). Plugin version is:

check_procs (nagios-plugins 1.3.1) 1.9.2.1

I am generating the output from the command line as follows:

# /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_procs -w 5 -c 10 -a abc123xyz

and I get:

OK - 1 processes running with args abc123xyz

And there is nothing with 'abc123xyz' is my ps -ef output.

On a related note, using the same commond line syntax, I am unable to
get the negate program to work - partly do to the fact that I am not
sure of the proper syntax. If I use:

# ./negate ./check_procs -w 5 -c 10 -a abc123xyz

I get:

OK - 2 processes running with args abc123xyz

-John