[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-777416 ] check_ping for IPv6

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 25 08:40:03 CEST 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by undrgrid
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=777416&group_id=29880

Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

This is a patch for "check_ping.c" to support IPv6.

This patch works for nagios-plugins-1.3.1 (tarball). And
tested under BSD.

You may need to define check_ping6 into Nagios's
checkcommands.cfg