[Nagiosplug-devel] Internationalization

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Jul 25 20:31:24 CEST 2003

I have met with some success in creating the framework for
internationalizing the plugins. It seems time to commit this to the CVS
HEAD.

I wish I could promise that everyone's builds will go smoothly, but
frankly I may have to work at it to get exactly the right set of files
committed and leave the right set for developers to build locally. As
with Automake/Autoconf, I will be uploading a fairly small set of the
files - developers will need to have GNU gettext installed for things to
work correctly.

I am using gettext-0.11.4-7

I have set up a second local sandbox to test my commits as I go, but
feel free to email me if you find persistent problems.

--
Karl