[Nagiosplug-devel] Internationalization

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Jul 25 22:39:07 CEST 2003

I have just commited po/fr.po and po/de.po which are the source files
for translations for french and german - the two languages where we have
volunteers to do translation.

Eventually, translation team leads should be able to commit the
translated versions of the files to CVS without assistance frm the core
developers. For now, however, the point is moot as these files will be
subject to frequent changed as more of the plugins are morked up for
translation.

Nonetheless, translators may want to look at manual informaion for GNU
gettext and start getting used to the tsak at hand.

Also, judging by the list traffic, I think we would be well served to
try and secure additional translation teams for spanish and for italian.
Any other languages are welcome as well, I just point those out on the
basis of national domian suffixes I have chanced to notice.

Post post to this list if you are interested in being part of a
translation effort.

--
Karl