[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-656170 ] New check_cpu nagios plugin submission

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 4 01:47:05 CEST 2003

New Plugins item #656170, was opened at 2002-12-19 08:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rkarlsba
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=656170&group_id=29880

Category: System monitor
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Here is a check_cpu (load averages) plugin that I wrote in
perl.  Feel free to use... or destroy.  ;-)

-J.

Comment By: Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk (rkarlsba)