[Nagiosplug-devel] OpenBSD 3.2 & 3.3 check_procs support

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 16:12:01 CEST 2003

Just to let you know that I've made a change to configure.in, suggested
by Julien Touch, to support OpenBSD 3.2 & 3.3. However, it is the first
ps command in ./configure that runs now, so could cause problems for
other OSes.

I've tested it on Linux 2.4 (Debian 2.2), Linux 2.4 (Redhat 7.3), Linux
2.2 (Debian 2.4), Solaris 8.0 and MacOSX 10.2 and they seem okay.
Ironically, I cannot test it on OpenBSD.

Let me know if there are any new problems introduced.